Windsor Park Baptist Church has been a place of worship and fellowship here in Mairangi Bay for 22 years this February. God has been so faithful to us over 66 years since we started in Murrays Bay. We are facing exciting and challenging times as a church in a world becoming more and more secular.
We are a visionary church and it’s our mandate as a Baptist church to always hear in the collective what God is saying to the church. We believe in gathering in worship and prayer, opening the Word of God and talk about the next season for Windsor Park Baptist Church and we invite you to join us.
This month, at your own time and in your own space, please pray for two events happening in February—Leaders and Key Volunteers Gathering to be held on 20 February and Intentional: A Disciple-Making Catalyst to be held on 24 February. Include these in your personal or family prayer time and at your life group sessions. You can find more information about these events by clicking on the highlighted links.
Prayer helps connect us to God and helps God connect with us. At WIndsor Park we have a dedicated Prayer Room - look for the beautiful villa door in the Theosart Gallery; it's available for anyone, anytime. We also have a range of opportunities to pray together (in the Prayer Room unless otherwise stated):
- Sunday mornings @ 9.15am.
- Sunday evenings from 5.45pm - 6.30pm.
- Tuesday mornings @ 6.30am - 188 Browns Bay Road. Men praying before work for their work and families.
- Wednesday mornings @ 10am - praying for our church, pastors and personal breakthroughs.
- Friday mornings @ 6.30am in the Kowhai Room - praying for the world.
- Saturday mornings @ 7.30am in the Kowhai Room - men praying for their families.
You can email prayer requests to us and a confidential and dedicated team of people will pray for the situation.