Sunday is a big day for us and we rely upon a bunch of volunteers to serve in a bunch of different ways on Sundays. Here are some ways you could serve with us on a Sunday:
- Connection Team - we never have enough people to help meet and greet folks, seat people, count the offering, basically lots of little things.
- Prayer Team - whether praying before services, or being available to pray for people individually, we need people willing to pray:
- windsorKIDS - say no more. Small group leaders, up-front teachers, techo's, setup and pack down. Whatever you fancy, we have a place for you. Year 9 or 10 young people can serve as well by being part of iServ! Click here for the application form.
- Premises - if keeping things tidy is an important value for you, then we have plenty of places for you to work that out.
- Worship Team - click here to link to a page specifically talking about this.
If you'd like to serve on a Sunday, email our office here and we'll connect you up with the right person. And thanks in advance!