These are the foundational beliefs of Windsor Park Baptist Church:
We're a community of people who believe in God the Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit - one God; who are repentant of sin and have been saved by personal faith in Jesus Christ through His atoning death and resurrection; who publicly confess their faith and who are committed to the church’s aims and purposes.
We believe in:
- The true humanity and deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The person of the Holy Spirit as the one who sets apart, empowers, and imparts spiritual gifts to the church.
- The inspiration of the bible and its authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Salvation and membership in the Christian church by faith in Christ alone.
- The immersion of believers as the scriptural form of baptism.
The ordinances of our church are:
- Believers’ baptism by immersion.
- Communion (the Lord’s supper) which is held at least monthly and open to all believers.